NSLPhotographyBlog.com is an on-line blog provided by NSL Photography™ and NSL Associates Inc., subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of service set forth below including all exhibits hereto.
"NSL Photography™ is a trademark of NSL Associates Incorporated. Other marks which appear on this website may be marks of third parties which are not affiliated with NSLPhotographyBlog.com. NSLPhotographyBlog.com and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content of third party websites.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Blog. By accessing or using the Blog, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Blog. NSLPhotographyBlog.com may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Blog shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
1. Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth in Exhibit A (as they may be amended by NSLPhotographyBlog.com from time to time), which are the rules that govern your activity in connection with the Blog. NSLPhotographyBlog.com has the right, but not the obligation to remove any communications and materials that NSLPhotographyBlog.com believes in its sole discretion violate the Operating Policies.
2. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Blog are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. The owner of the copyright is NSL Photography™. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Blog solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one backup copy, and (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the different areas of the Blog solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of NSLPhotographyBlog.com or any third-party information provider to the Blog. You agree to grant to NSLPhotographyBlog.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to public areas of the Blog (such as comments) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against NSLPhotographyBlog.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
3. Use of the Blog. You understand that NSLPhotographyBlog.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Blog will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. We will do our best to ensure that files we provide for you are safe; however, you are ultimately responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Blog for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Blog. NSLPhotographyBlog.com does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Blog, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Blog, and NSLPhotographyBlog.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Blog or on the Internet generally. NSLPhotographyBlog.com does not warrant that the Blog will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Blog will be corrected. The Blog is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Blog is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. You understand further that certain areas of the Blog may contain unedited materials, some of which may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. NSLPhotographyBlog.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
In no event will NSLPhotographyBlog.com be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Blog, or any information, or transactions provided on the Blog or downloaded or hyperlinked from the Blog, even if NSLPhotographyBlog.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Blog and/or materials or information downloaded through, or hyperlinked from, the Blog. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server(s) that makes the Blog available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, NSLPhotographyBlog.com's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Your use of this Blog is purely "at will" and can be revoked by NSLPhotographyBlog.com for any or no reason.
Copying content or otherwise transmitting content from this service to another service, individual, corporation, or organization is prohibited and may result in revocation of your use of this Blog.
Decisions by NSLPhotographyBlog.com and administrators of the Blog are deemed to be final.
4. Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NSLPhotographyBlog.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Blog from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
5. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Use of the Blog), and 4 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of NSLPhotographyBlog.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Blog. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
6. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason; provided that you may no longer use the Blog after you have terminated this Agreement. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 3 (Use of the B), 4 (Indemnification), 5 (Third Party Rights) and 7 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Pennsylvania. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between NSLPhotographyBlog.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Pennsylvania. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Blog must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. NSLPhotographyBlog.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. NSLPhotographyBlog.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Operating Policies NSLPhotographyBlog.com reserves the right to monitor all content on the Blog, including transmissions sent via electronic mail, messaging, and any other forms of communication transmitted electronically via the Blog, and to remove content which NSLPhotographyBlog.com, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies. In order to maintain an informative and valuable Blog that meets the needs of the users of the Blog and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, violate the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
i. Unless you are participating in an area of the Blog that requires or encourages full disclosure of your identity, you may use a pseudonym in on-line communications.
ii. You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any specific person.
iii. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
iv. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
v. You may not interfere with other users use of the Blog.
vi. You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
vii. You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Blog's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, NSLPhotographyBlog.com reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Blog is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
viii. You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Blog for goods or services except in those areas which are designated for such purpose.
ix. You may not post any message, or list articles which are off-topic.
x. You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Blog to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
CHARACTER AND CONDUCT
Civility and respect
We expect that all Blog participants interact in a manner conducive to collaborative participation from all visitors, fostering an environment free of harassment, character attacks, and other forms of individual and group berating. We realize that all visitors may not share the same definitions on issues surrounding personal morality, appropriate behavior, and other topics of discussion that appear on the Blog. We encourage all to voice their own opinions while refraining from criticizing other participants for the perspective they hold. Each person that posts on the Blog is to be treated with the utmost respect and civility regardless of how absurd or ridiculous the opinion expressed might seem to you from your perspective.
Personal attacks against other participants will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We define personal attacks as posted comments which are intended to provoke, demean, or ridicule another participant. It is inevitable that visitors will sometimes disagree in their responses to any given topic, and NSLPhotographyBlog.com encourages healthy debate comprised of constructive questions and criticisms, so long as they pertain to the post and topic at hand.
We expect that all participants will respond to posts in their specific context, not to the person who has posted. While opinions may be formed of various visitors based on what they have posted in the past, any response to any particular submission should be grounded in what has been posted in that topic. Past disagreements should not be resurrected in new topics. It is important that criticism be directed at what is stated in a post ("I don't think that's right.") rather than at the individual making the statement ("Reading your comment I see that you stink.").
Submissions containing any form of "emotional extortion" intended to incite a reaction from fellow visitors are viewed as inconsiderate and disrespectful and will result in immediate loss of access to the Blog.
Language and decency
As a global blog, it is important to recognize that not all visitors are native speakers of English, nor are they all acquainted with colloquialisms popular in any particular area of the world. We expect that our visitors use language that not only reflects proper terminology, but that is in no way vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, demeaning, or pejorative to the topic being described or those contributing to the discussion.
Participation and inclusion
We remind all visitors of the value of collaborative exchange. Discussions occurring within topics are to be inclusive of all visitors and should not be of a private nature between a small, select group of people. Questions, comments or other exchanges directed to any particular individual outside of the context of the topic should be made privately and do not belong in the Blog.
Anonymity and disclosure
Visitors are reminded to use extreme caution when posting personally identifiable information on the Blog. We recommend that you not disclose information that can be later used by others against you.
Please post judiciously about your personal matters. Your post should be considered a permanent addition to NSLPhotographyBlog.com, accessible by anyone on the Internet anywhere in the world. For this reason we discourage visitors from providing details that would make them easily identifiable to friends, family members, etc.NSLPhotographyBlog.com is committed to protecting your privacy, and it is something that you should take care to protect as well. Please be aware that the Blog is scanned by search engines for information. We recommend you carefully weigh these considerations.